For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. II Corinthians 4:5
Please take a minute and pray for the Applebys.
First, we praise the Lord for all He did during the month of May. These last few weeks have been a whirlwind and we praise God for all He accomplished for His glory! Thank you to those who have prayed as God opened doors in churches in Florida and North and South Carolina. Not only did He give us opportunity to visit new churches and present the evangelistic mission ministry of TWIM/WOTW, but He also allowed us to spend time with pastors (and their families) of supporting churches. How grateful we are for all of these servants of our Lord, for their vision to help us in world evangelism, and especially for how God is using each of them to reach people in their communities with the Gospel. When stateside, May is typically a month where we serve in local churches in events surrounding Mother’s Day. What a blessing to see God at work in these meetings!
While we remain deeply burdened to serve God in a full-time capacity in international outreaches, we know that this season of strengthening stateside churches is as much of God’s call for our lives as the vision He has given us for those without Him in the Uttermost. Please join us in praying for all local churches and faithful stateside pastors. Beginning with your own! Would you also pray that we will recognize and follow God’s leading as He charts the course ahead? Specifically, pray as we schedule meetings o present the work. Please ask God to give us His favor with additional pastors/churches, businesses, and individuals this year. We know God’s plan is perfect and are believing Him for the timing of the completion of our support!
Urgent prayer request
We mentioned this in our last newsletter, but please continue to pray for our beloved brothers and sisters in Nicaragua. As we watch the ongoing news, we remained deeply burdened for them and the work of the Lord in that country. Please note that we are scheduled to return in September. Also, please continue to pray for our partner in ministry in India, Bro. Justus Banuel, who remains critically ill. Pray for his family and our ongoing partnership in ministry avenues he has founded there.
Please pray for two of our sons who are leading teams of young people in international mission works this month. Blake is currently leading more than forty young people in an annual work in Honduras. Matt will leave in two weeks with a team of over ninety from the Jacksonville area to serve in Haiti. Pray God will use them, open their eyes to the great need in Missions, and bless their efforts for His glory!
Meet Me at The Well!
Thank you for being part of the support family of TWIM & WOTW. Please visit our website (twim.org) regularly for updates. (Exciting announcements are coming in the next newsletter! Don’t miss it!) We also ask that you consider telling your pastor, friends, and family about what God is doing for His Glory!
– Larry & Patti Appleby
Magnifying our Lord Jesus Christ abroad and at home.
- Central America
- Middle East
The Well International Ministries exists to:
- Magnify our Lord Jesus Christ so that many may come to know Him and make Him known.
- Mobilize His Church through worldwide mission teams.
- Maximize His Harvest by strengthening stateside churches (through the equipping of men and women for avenues of ministry within their local church).
These objectives are accomplished through three strategic areas of ministries:
1. International ministries through worldwide mission teams
- Leading evangelistic mission teams.
- Partnering with veteran missionaries
- Equipping national pastors and their wives
- Training leadership for church plants
- Distributing Bibles and discipleship material through churches, Bible institutes, orphanages, and prisons
2. Stateside ministries through local churches
- Mission conferences and revivals
- Pulpit supply
- Family VBS and camps
- Couples retreats
- Ladies’ meetings
- TWIM Annual prayer retreat
3. Student ministries – Students One6teen (Romans 1:16)
- Stateside ministry to teens with focus on living on mission.
- Ministries to international students on US college and university campuses