For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. II Corinthians 4:5
First, we praise the Lord for all He did during our mission endeavor in Germany during April. We have returned to the States after serving much of April with missionaries/churches in Germany. God gave us a wonderful opportunity to spend time with pastors and their families who minister primarily to German nationals. These front-line missionaries established German ministries many years ago and are enjoying fruit of their faithful outreach on what is clearly a very challenging mission field. We are also incredibly grateful for the work being done by veteran missionaries among our courageous U.S. military personnel and their families. We praise the Lord for the many opportunities to preach/teach/serve in military churches near Ansbach, Landstuhl, and Sembach. God blessed in each of our services, including the annual Euro-wide Ladies’ Retreat. Thank you to all who prayed and to those who generously provided biblical resources for distribution! Thank you also to our gracious hosts – the Woods, Teagues, Wilsons, Cooks, Klausses, and Smiths. To God be the glory for the great things He did! Please continue to pray for these and all missionaries in Europe – those reaching nationals on this needy continent and those who serve faithfully among our U.S. military.
Also, please pray specifically for God’s guidance as He opens additional doors for us to partner in the future with Him in Europe in the work of evangelism and discipleship/equipping there.
Secondly, we are grateful for continued Stateside pre-field (deputation) ministry. We stand in awe of our God! He is indeed a good, good Father and is charting the course as we move forward in faith and obedience. We recognize God’s faithful help with scheduling a good number of opportunities to present the international work in upcoming mission conferences and mission-related services in local churches. God is bringing together our family of supporters, and we are thankful for the privilege of investing in eternity with each one. Please continue to ask God to give us His favor with additional pastors/churches, businesses, and individuals this year. We are believing God for the completion of our support in His time!
Urgent prayer request
As we watch the current news regarding Nicaragua, we remain deeply burdened for our beloved brothers and sisters there. Please join us in praying for them and the continued work of the Lord in their troubling times.
Support Family Update
Thank you for being part of the support family of TWIM & WOTW. We are blessed to have the monthly support of a few more pastors/churches. Please visit our website (twim.org) regularly for updates. We also ask that you consider telling your pastor, friends and family about what God is doing for His glory!
Yours for the harvest! Larry & Patti Appleby
Meet Me at The Well!
There are entire tribes, people groups, and individuals who have never heard the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. It’s not that they’ve heard and rejected Him. It’s that they’ve never heard. Is there a “plan B” for these souls? No. God only has one plan and that plan will never change – He calls and we go and carry His good news! Please pray that “sent and went” will be the most fruitful chapter of our lives.
Magnifying our Lord Jesus Christ abroad and at home.
- Central America
- Middle East
The Well International Ministries exists to:
- Magnify our Lord Jesus Christ so that many may come to know Him and make Him known.
- Mobilize His Church through worldwide mission teams.
- Maximize His Harvest by strengthening stateside churches (through the equipping of men and women for avenues of ministry within their local church).
These objectives are accomplished through three strategic areas of ministries:
1. International ministries through worldwide mission teams
- Leading evangelistic mission teams.
- Partnering with veteran missionaries
- Equipping national pastors and their wives
- Training leadership for church plants
- Distributing Bibles and discipleship material through churches, Bible institutes, orphanages, and prisons
2. Stateside ministries through local churches
- Mission conferences and revivals
- Pulpit supply
- Family VBS and camps
- Couples retreats
- Ladies’ meetings
- TWIM Annual prayer retreat
3. Student ministries – Students One6teen (Romans 1:16)
- Stateside ministry to teens with focus on living on mission.
- Ministries to international students on US college and university campuses