For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;
and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. II Corinthians 4:5
First, we highlight the most recent international mission endeavor. The Lord sent three great teams of volunteer workers to serve with us in Nicaragua for twelve days in January. One team served in Bonanza, Rosita, and Puerto Cabezas. Their primary mission was to deliver/distribute (first) Bibles to nationals in Miskito Villages. Such unimaginable joy! “When we left Puerto Cabezas, we wondered if those who received the Bibles would ever be the same. More importantly, we wondered if we would…” (Larry) The committed volunteers on the other two teams served with national pastors in ten separate evangelistic/equipping conferences for women and VBS for children in Managua and Surrounding areas. They also served at an annual youth camp held in Diriamba. We are grateful for the many decisions made for the Lord in all these outreaches! We clearly saw evidence that God was doing impossible things all around us, through us, and (certainly) in us. We give Him praise!
We are grateful for continued pre-field (deputation) ministry. God blessed us with opportunities to present the mission work in two churches (in Liberty, South Carolina with Pastor Brian Terry and in Fletcher, North Carolina with Pastor Cody Sturgill) the Sunday before we left for Nicaragua and in the mission conference in our home church (in Baldwin, Florida with Pastor Dewayne Jowers) the week after we returned to the States. Please pray that He will continue to open doors for us to share the vision of TWIM/WOTW and its international mission outreach in a growing number of churches through mission conferences and in special mission-related meetings. Please pray that God will give us His favor with pastors, churches, and individuals that He wants to join our ministry support team in 2018.
More grandbabies are coming soon! Please continue to pray for our sons, their precious wives, and for the safe delivery of our healthy granddaughters.
Thank you for being part of the support family for The Well International Ministries and Women of the Well. We are humbled by your prayers for our needs and are grateful for each financial donation you make for the work of the Lord. We invite you to visit our new website (twim.org) and encourage you to tell your friends and family about the ministries. We are often reminded that it is God’s mission to introduce men, women and children in the Uttermost to the Gospel of His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. He has just favored us by inviting us to join Him.
Meet Me at The Well!
We were not saved from our sin simply so that we would qualify for heaven. God delivered us so we would have a relationship with him through which He could carry out His mission to redeem a lost world. May He so fill our hearts with His love that we are watching for the first opportunity to say with Isaiah, Here am I. Send me! - Blackaby
Magnifying our Lord Jesus Christ abroad and at home.
- Central America
- Middle East
The Well International Ministries exists to:
- Magnify our Lord Jesus Christ so that many may come to know Him and make Him known.
- Mobilize His Church through worldwide mission teams.
- Maximize His Harvest by strengthening stateside churches (through the equipping of men and women for avenues of ministry within their local church).
These objectives are accomplished through three strategic areas of ministries:
1. International ministries through worldwide mission teams
- Leading evangelistic mission teams.
- Partnering with veteran missionaries
- Equipping national pastors and their wives
- Training leadership for church plants
- Distributing Bibles and discipleship material through churches, Bible institutes, orphanages, and prisons
2. Stateside ministries through local churches
- Mission conferences and revivals
- Pulpit supply
- Family VBS and camps
- Couples retreats
- Ladies’ meetings
- TWIM Annual prayer retreat
3. Student ministries – Students One6teen (Romans 1:16)
- Stateside ministry to teens with focus on living on mission.
- Ministries to international students on US college and university campuses